If you are a business owner, or looking to start a business, having an online presence is critical.
This 3-part series of classes will empower and prepare you to build a Wordpress website for your business.
Part I - Why Do I Need a Website?
In the 1st class of our 3-part series you will learn:
- Trends for doing business online
- How your business will be found in searches
- How a website can help with list building, social media influences, and mobile marketing
- How and why Grow With Google is critical for your business
Get Prepared For Your Website Build
So you've decided to get a website for your business. What's next? In the 2nd class in this series you will find out:
- What your web developer needs to do a good job for you
- What you need to know before building your site
- How to understand the process of the build
- The checklist to help you prepare
Creating Effective Content For Your Website
Content is critical for website development and marketing purposes. This class will help you determine:
- What types of content you need
- How often you need to publish content
- How to cross promote and promote to lists
- Find topics of interest